Safety and hygiene regulations
On this page we would like to inform you how the safety and hygiene regulations affect us as divers on Tenerife.
We will keep this page up to date and ask you to contact our e-mail address if you have specific questions.
Since the number of infections is very low and steadily falling, nothing stands in the way of a safe and dreamy holiday on Tenerife, this state must of course be maintained and thus the most important information now follows at a glance.
Diving center: - A face mask must be worn when entering closed rooms
- The hands are to be disinfected at the entrance, so we have a dispenser available
- Keep a safe distance and consult a doctor if there are any signs of a cold (illness)
- An additional container for disinfecting 2nd levels and masks is also provided
- As the number of people is limited, diving is only possible after prior registration
Diving boat: - Limited to a maximum of 6 people so we can ensure the required minimum distance outdoors and no face mask will be necessary
- Seats with the safety distance are marked
We thank you in advance for your understanding and look forward to many great dives. We would like to note that these regulations are for everyone's safety and are likely to be valid all year round. If there are any changes we will keep you up to date here as soon as possible.